Chapter: New features
|^ Introduction||Migrating from a previous version »|
Main improvements provided by the version 1.6 are:
defaultconfig.ini.phpis renamed to
defaultconfig.ini.phpis still supported but is now deprecated. (Olivier Demah)
- a new
localconfig.ini.phpto store configuration specific to an environment (dev, prod...)
jApp::mainConfigFile()method to retrieve the path of the main configuration file
- Plugins for templates provided by your application are now the priority over those provided by the framework. So you can "override" existing template plugins now.
- Full support of OCI in the oci driver for jDb (Philippe Villiers)
- jDbTools for Oracle: use comment on columns to get form labels (Philippe Villiers)
- jDao: Add pattern in jDaoConditions, like in the (select|insert|update)pattern attributes (Philippe Villiers).
- new method
- New methods
addCSSLinkModuleon the html response object, to add easily links to JS and CSS files stored in modules. (Eric D.)
- better display of data of a form (with
- labels are displayed like in the edition mode
- ctrl_label doesn't display anymore "required" indicator
- display of choice and group widgets is better
- added a boolean in parameters of
- added a boolean in parameters of
- the formdatafull template plugin accepts now a builder type and some builder options
- possibility to have a specific label when the value of a control is empty (
- new attributes
<input>of type "integer" or "decimal"
- The plugin
formdataaccepts now a builder type and some builder options
- It is possible to indicates label for each possible value of a checkbox
<oncheckvalue label="yes" />and
<onuncheckvalue label="no" />
ctrl_label: we can indicate a string format as second parameter for sprintf
- better display of data of a form (with
- jEvent objects have now setters/getters: it is possible to do
jDateTime::toString()accepts now a formated string as parameter, compatible with
- new property
jResponseJSON::$optionswhich contains options for
- New class
- Internal: new method
jFile::parseJelixPath()to translate shortcut jelix path to real path (Brice)
- Significant urls: we can have a character ":" in your custom url.
- TCPDF update
- jQuery update
Note also that there isn't anymore Gold edition of the framework (with the binary PHP extension).
Improvements provided by 1.6.1 and 1.6.2:
- Support of busytimeout and sqlite extensions in the sqlite3 jDb plugin
- jForms: choice items (li elements) have now an id and a class (jforms-selected and jforms-notselected)
- jForms: group control can now have a checkbox
- Use the latest PHPUnit version from Composer.
- For contributors: a vagrant configuration is provided in the source code repository to allow to launch tests without configuration on the developer's machine.
Improvements provided by 1.6.6:
- jForms: support of "class" data sources for dynamic changes into menulist and listbox (criteriafrom attribute)
- jDb: Allow to use a PostgreSQL service for connection instead of host/login/password
Improvements provided by 1.6.7:
- jLog: syslog plugin has been modified to use the syslog function. Previous behavior is available in a new plugin legacysyslog
- jCache: new plugin for Redis
- Because the mcrypt PHP extension is deprecated, the jCrypt class is now deprecated and will be removed in future release (1.7+). You should use instead openssl functions or the lib https://github.com/defuse/php-encryption for example.
- The legacy builder of jForms (jFormsBuilderHtml) is now deprecated too. It will disappear in the next release (1.7).
Improvements provided by 1.6.8:
- jAcl2: new driver dbcache. It is like the db driver, but it also stores results in a cache via jCache to improve performance.
- jCache: allows char '/.-:' in keys. Modify cache file storage.
- For file driver of jCache, the tree structure of cache files has changed to have smaller path. file_name_prefix is now used as directory name, not prefix filename.
- Redis plugin for jCache: support key prefixes with the new key_prefix option
- Redis plugin for jCache: support db indexes with the new db option
- Redis jKvDb driver: support of db index and key prefixes options
- new method jInstallerEntryPoint::getEpConfigIni()
Improvements provided by 1.6.9:
- jForms, HtmlBuilder: possibility to redefine the display of errors with
ouputError()method, in child classes.
- Possibility to declare the path of a single module (outside from a modules group),
<module>.pathparameter of the section
Improvements provided by 1.6.11:
- jAuth: support of an action for errors in Ajax requests, with the
on_ajax_error_actionparameters (see default configuration of the "jauth" plugin).
- jDb, mysqli : support of SSL connections.
Improvements provided by 1.6.14:
- Plugins "redis" for jCache and jKvdb have been renamed "redis_php"
- new Redis plugins, named “redis_ext”, for jCache and jKvDb, using the API of the Redis extension.
- New experimental jDb driver, sqlsrv, for SQLServer, using the sqlsrv PHP API.
- jForms: the captcha control is now configurable, so you can implement your own Captcha. See the Captcha page.
- New catcha plugin: Recaptcha
Improvements provided by 1.6.16:
- jDao: the
<method>is deprecated because its SQL implementation is not compatible with recent version of Mysql, and is unpredicatble (and not implemented for other database than mysql). It will be removed in 1.7. An "E_USER_DEPRECATED" error is generated when it is used. The method
jDaoConditions::addItemGroup()is also deprecated for the same reason.
- A new feature that prevent to leak sensitive data into log
- Full support of Postgresql, sqlite3 and Mysql in jDbSchema
- Basic url engine: modules can have a custom name in urls
- UI of rights management (jAcl2): it is not possible anymore to remove rights about rights management from an administrator, if he is the only one user having these rights.
soapfilelogger for SOAP logs
- PHP 7.2 support.
Improvements provided by 1.6.17:
- New AuthChangePassword event when jAuth::changePassword() is called
- jInstaller: better error messages about bad version number
- jResponseHtml: new properties for IE mode, viewport and metas
- jResponseHtml: new method addMeta() and outputMetaTag()
- jRequest: new method isPostMethod()
- jDaoConditions: add support of BETWEEN operator
- jForms: support of placeholder default value in ctrl_control
- jForms: possibility to redefine the html of the help on the form builder
- jForms: possibility to configure a default error decorator for all forms
- jForms: improved http errors when retrieving data for dynamic lists
- jMailer: new debug mode, allowing to specify receivers and sender for every mails
- jMailer: possibility to store SMTP credentials into profiles.ini.php
- jInstallerBase::insertDaoData(): allowing to use data from an other module
- Master_admin: check unchanged password for every users
- Add support of http_method variable into format of error messages
Improvements provided by 1.6.18:
- Support of a new configuration file
liveconfig.ini.php, to store parameters modified during the live of the application.
Improvements provided by 1.6.19:
- support of a script
install_1_6.phpfor modules that should have an installer compatible with Jelix 1.7 and 1.6.
- support of a
upgrade.phpin modules to execute upgrade code at each new version of the module.
- jForms: support of
- jForms: improvements on properties of HtmlBuilder and WidgetBase to ease the creation of new builders and widgets
- new plugins for templates: dumptolog, vardump, ifctrl_value, json_encode, jurlpattern
Main contributors of Jelix 1.6: Olivier Demah, Philippe Villiers, Eric D., JulienI, Couac, Brice Tence, Khena, René-luc D'hont.