Chapter: New features
|^ Introduction||Migrating to Jelix 1.2.x »|
Main improvements provided by the version 1.2 are:
- A new module management
- A new install and upgrade system, which allow easier deployment
- A little application to create a wizard allowing any user to install your application easily
- Improved the performance and the flexibility of jDb profiles
- new jCache class to store all you want in a cache, and where you want (memcache, files..)
- support of nosql database with jKVDb
- possibility to minify css and javscript files on the fly
- a new response jResponseSitemap, to generate a sitemap.
Improvement provided by 1.2.10/1.3.4/1.4.1:
- new hashing system in jAuth, to have a better secured password storage.