Chapter: New features
|^ Introduction||Migrating from a previous version »|
Main improvements provided by the version 1.3 are:
- only one application.init.php and only one temp directory is needed now, for the www, cli and jelix scripts.
- a new cmd.php script, to replace
lib/jelix-scripts/jelix.php, which is at the root of your application, to launch jelix-scripts commands for your application.
- jLog and jResponseHtml have now plugins
- new error managements. jLog is used to store errors, and errors are not displayed any more in responses.
- new error page (http code: 500), displayed when an error occured. you can redefine it to have the design you want.
- all connection profiles (for jDb, jKVDb, jCache etc) are now stored in a single file
- a new nice debug bar, extensible, showing many informations (errors, sql queries...)
- JELIX_APP_* constants are now replaced by a new jApp class
- improvements in jAcl2: subjects groups, rights can be forbidden by a group.
Improvement provided by 1.2.10/1.3.4/1.4.1:
- new hashing system in jAuth, to have a better secured password storage.