The page corresponding to the latest stable release can be seen in the Jelix 1.8 Manual
Chapter: New features
|^ Introduction||Migrating from a previous version »|
Switch to language: FR
Main improvements provided by the version 1.5 are:
- PHP 5.3 and higher is required. No more support for PHP 5.2.
- jResponseHtml now generates an HTML5 header. A new class jResponseHtml4 have the same behavior of the previous jResponseHtml version
- New control: button.
- HTML builder is now extensible. You can provide your own plugins to generate HTML code for controls.
- a DAO xml file can import the definition of an other DAO file
- you can provide your own record class that will be used as a base class for generated record dao class. New “extends” attribute on the “record” element that indicates the class to use
- properties can have comments
- new hashing system in jAuth, to have a better secured password storage. (backported into Jelix 1.2.10/1.3.4/1.4.1).
- jDb: the sqlite3 driver is now stable and no more experimental
- jKVDb: new plugin for the dba API
- [locales#property-files|new directory layout for jLocale], to provide easily the support for a new language (Jelix 1.5.1).
- new modules:
- jsoap: All about Soap has been moved into a new module jSoap. It contains also all classes from the jWSDL module which is deleted. Soap entry points should be changed.
- jtcpdf: The TCPDF library, its fonts and the response object jResponseTcpdf have been included in a new module, available in a separated archive.
- jacl2: All resources of jAcl2 (classes, properties file...) have been moved to a new module jacl2
- jpref: all jPref classes have been moved to a new module jpref
- Added a HEADTOP variable for error template, and added the possibility to add content at the top of the html header, in the html response
- It is now possible to declare the class map
jSoapClient, into an other file than profiles.ini.php.
- jEvent: possibility to disable listener of some modules
- new configuration option,
defaultPosition, allowing to set the debug bar at the left of the web page by default
- display the sum of SQL queries times at the top of the SQL infos in the debugbar (Brice Tencé)
- its configuration is easier. Loggers are automatically configured when the debugbar is enabled
- new configuration option,
- jAcl2Db: new method
getResByRightByGroup()in the dao jacl2rights
- jZone: meta tpl plugins were not executed in a zone that cached content (bug #1197)
- jConfigCompiler is now extensible with plugins, so components can precalculate config parameters that will be stored in the configuration cache
- createdao: import fields comments from the database (Yves Tan)
- createform: can use dao comments to generate form's labels (Yves Tan)
- jLocale: adds the possibility to have dash in a property name
- The FakeServerConf lib for tests has been added
- Moved locales of jacl2db from the jelix module to the jacl2db module
- Moved locales of jacldb from the jelix module to the jacldb module
- The XUL support has been moved to an independant module, in the jelix-contrib repository
- The RDF support has been moved to an independant module, in the jelix-contrib repository
- The "latex to PDF" support has been moved to an independant module, in the jelix-contrib repository
- The jWSDL module has been renamed to jsoap
- The magicquotes plugin has been removed, since it is useless with PHP 5.3
- Removed deprecated methods:
- Removed the support of deprecated variables
$gJConfig, and removed
jContextclass has been replaced by methods into
Main contributors of Jelix 1.5: Claudio Bernardes (jForms), Olivier Demah (Bug fix), Guillaume Dugas (jDao), Vincent Morel (jAcl2Db), Yves Tan (jelix-scripts, jDao), Brice Tencé (debugbar and bug fix on jZone), Philippe Villiers (jQuery upgrade).