- ^ References
- ^ Class utilities
- jApp: directories of the application
- jFilter: verifying and filtering datas
- jDateTime: dates and times
- jHttp: http requests
- jMailer: sending mails
- jWiki: generating contents from wiki contents
- jSession: managing sessions
- jMessage: short messages between actions
- jFile: file processing
- jPref: using application preferences
Section: jFilter: verifying and filtering datas
|« jApp: directories of the application||^ Class utilities||jDateTime: dates and times »|
jFilter is a class dealing with string checking and validation. Such as checking if the string is a mail, an url, a number. It is used by jForms but can be likely be used anywhere.
Internally, it depends on filter PHP extension (except for Jelix packages aiming at PHP 5.0 and 5.1).
See also its reference API.